BettingJobs are recruiting on be half of a popular B2B casino provider, who are looking to grow their live casino studio with the addition of a live casino coordinator.
• Work closely with Live Casino product owners, to gather relevant product information to create marketing campaigns;
• Liaise with the design team to create marketing collateral such as media packs / videos / sales documents or videos;
• Responsible for managing and updating the Live Casino roadmaps both internally and on the company websites for both B2B & B2C audiences;
• Manage new products launch process (via a dedicated client portal, internal website, newsletter);
• Coordinate with the content team (PR & social media) to deliver product information required to create relevant copy;
• Work closely with other stakeholders to help create various types of content to help communicate the product value to customers (e.g case studies, white papers, website copy, data sheets, demo scripts, customer presentations, FAQs, customer interview videos, instructional videos, etc.);
• Collect insights from customers, competitors, and internal teams to proactively suggest refinements to our portals;
• Coordinate your work across multiple time zones.
• Supporting the development of long-term organizational strategy of Live Casino
• 3+ years of experience in the iGaming industry;
• 2+ years experience with online casino product;
• Previous experience in a customer service role is preferred;
• Knowledge in Live Casino game mechanics, features and gamification;
• Experience with back office, Mailchimp and other platforms;
• Experience working with the management of a database;
• Understand and have experience using WordPress and website applications
• Ability to build rapport with a variety of stakeholders, building relationships to gain buy-in;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Understand how different teams work and the ability to translate those nuances into solutions and processes that serve across all teams.