BettingJobs is working with a Dutch online platform for Sports Betting, Casino, Poker and Bingo as they seek to secure a new Online Sports Product Specialist to join their team in Hoofddorp
• Monitoring the Sportsbook budget and performance;
• Planning and coordinating the Sportsbook retention plan with the CRM team;
• Collaborating with suppliers/partners and HCO organization to develop and maintain an online Sportsbook platform, including live betting and pre-game;
• Providing content and process coordination and supervision of all operational activities within the sportsbook division, including financial and administrative workflows;
• Identifying and establishing new processes according to HC standards, with the aim of increasing efficiency, quality, and results, actively working on improving process management within the line;
• Planning and implementing the Sportsbook Roadmap/Life Cycle, such as Product/Game releases;
• Maintaining contact with Acquisition for targeted Sportsbook acquisition and ensuring that customer acquisition offers/promotions are up-to-date, competitive, and financially sustainable according to the guidelines of the line manager;
• Supporting HC's strategy, policy, and framework by actively working on a safe, secure, and responsible entertainment offering.
• HBO-level education or equivalent;
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in gaming (online gambling) and digital entertainment, both domestically and internationally;
• Affinity with gaming and gambling, especially with Sportsbook;
• Communication skills: Proficiency in spoken and written English, Dutch is a plus;
• Ambitious, results-oriented, team player, and project-oriented.