BettingJobs are working with a leading iGaming service provider who are now seeking a Head of HR to join their team.
*iGaming Industry Experience Required*
• Providing strategic support to UBO, CEO, COO and the Heads of Departments in all matters concerning Human Resources.
• Resolving employee relations issues in a balanced, fair and objective manner.
• Administrating employment in compliance with European labour law including relocation of employees from Europe and CIS.
• Managing employee relations issues in Headquarter and other Company offices including coordinating and engaging with local offices-based Heads of Operations.
• Designing and optimizing Global Organizational structure.
• Leading and supporting the development and implementation of HR policies across the organization globally.
• Providing overview and direction to the local teams to develop, co-ordinate, implement and audit all HR activities in the locations.
• Leading the best HR practices and objectives in order to grow an employee-oriented corporate culture.
• Managing Employee Lifecycle globally.
• Coordinating Office Management activities globally.
• Overseeing all HR management activities globally in alignment with overall Business strategy.
• Managing training activities for Senior management and employees globally.
• Enabling the company build sustainable competitive advantage that help differentiate the company from its competitors through innovative and best HR practices.
• Extensive hands-on experience in senior HR roles
• French language skill would be beneficial.
• iGaming experience is mandatory.
• Thorough knowledge of principles and best practices underpinning HR
• Excellent judgement and decision-making
• Good understanding of labour laws
• Strong leadership and organisational skills
• Experience managing the full employee life-cycle.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Studies related to HR or similar.