BettingJobs are working with a fast growing sportsbook & casino operator primarily targeting Canada through their Ontario & Curacao license's. They are searching for a Payments Product Owner to join their team, the position is based remotely. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
The role will involve optimizing payment procedures, reducing chargebacks, and maintaining customer account security. You'll also oversee transaction monitoring, analyse payment and fraud trends, and research solutions, while optimising the tools.
• Owner of the Devcode/ Worldline Payment IQ cashiers across the sites including integrations, configurations, and optimisations.
• Set up and continuously monitor and maintaining existing and new transaction monitoring rules.
• Work with the Operations Team to document, train and implement the payment processing procedures so as to continuously improve on departmental KPIs and SLAs.
• Implement safeguards that reduce the risk of chargeback and NSF transactions and manage accounts where chargebacks and NSF transactions have occurred.
• Develop and maintaining great relationships with third party payment service providers to remain up to date with industry and PSP best practice offerings.
• Engauge in transaction rate negotiations with the third-party Payment Services Providers
• Monitor available tools to ensure streamlined and effective payments processing.
• Monitor and investigate the causes of fraud, bonus abuse, analyse fraud trends and identify process and system enhancements to reduce fraud risk and losses while improving systems, safeguard customer accounts and improve the customer experience.
• Setting up and ensuring that fraud and risk daily and ad hoc monitoring is occurring.
• Research and investigate improvements and solutions to payments, fraud, bonus abuse and compliance related issues.
• Liaise with the BOs and internal departments to ensure cross functional support across Payments, Fraud Prevention and Compliance Issues.
• Coordinate reporting structure and weekly PSP performance reports with regards to transactions and identify issues and areas for improvement.
• Work with the CRO and BI teams to monitor and optimise the registration to deposit funnel.
• Assistance with Special Payments, Fraud Prevention and Support projects.
• Maintain professionalism and adhere to company standards during all interactions.
• Other tasks and duties related to job purpose as assigned.
• 3+ years of previous senior managerial experience in a Payments, fraud or Finance role within the online gaming industry.
• Expert level knowledge of Devcode / Worldline Payment IQ to include new PSP integration and configuration.
• Solid experience in creating PIQ rules and structuring payment methods so there are waterfall payment options and fall-back payments methods.
• Good experience creating PIQ dashboards to give BOs oversight of payment performance and the ability to pinpoint payment issues.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Proven experience in selecting, negotiating and/or implementing various solutions from third party suppliers and ongoing relationships management with those partners; particularly important for pre-regulated markets.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
• Excellent people manager, open to direction and Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
• Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organisation.
• Ability to look at situations from a risk-based approach.
• Delegate responsibilities effectively.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of Anti-Money Laundering / KYC legislation and industry licensing requirements.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to apply knowledge using the broader perspective of the overall business environment.
• Solid organisational, time management and complex problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work effectively in a diverse, high-energy team where a practical, hands-on approach to tasks is the norm.
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access.