BettingJobs is working for an established iGaming operator seeking to expand their Risk team with an experienced Risk Analyst.
Strong preference to be based in Costa Rica, San Jose. There is a possibility for this to be remote; as a contractor, should local CST hours be followed for working schedule.
• Monitoring prices and managing liabilities for the Global Sports team; Football, Tennis, Golf.
• Analyse markets, betting patterns and performance to identify potential vulnerabilities and areas of opportunity.
• Work with higher profile customers to mitigate potential risk.
• Making recommendations to improve the internal trading tools working closely with internal stakeholders.
• Collaborate to constantly innovate and improve pricing and risk management product as a whole.
• Undertaking detailed analysis of Sport and betting market performance.
• Monitoring and optimising risk management processes.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role with expert knowledge of Football/ Tennis/ Golf.
• Excellent knowledge of sports betting.
• Highly analytical, with technical proficiency.
• Experienced in the use of business management packages, liability systems, bet tickers & MS office tools.
• Good communicator and team player.
• Ability to work weekends and bank holidays, depending on the sporting schedule.