BettingJobs are currently seeking a Payments Operations Executive for an established iGaming operator. Working from the Knutsford office, you will have primary responsibility for payment processing and analysis initially, developing into a wider operational role within the organisation.
This role would be well suited to an individual with a strong knowledge of the online gaming industry, ideally with a background in payments who is looking for an opportunity to develop within a growing iGaming company.
• Processing of payments and withdrawals promptly.
• Reviewing customer activity to ensure compliance with AML and Responsible Gaming guidelines and identifying bonus abusers.
• Assist with the day-to-day operations across the casino.
• Work with and develop relationships with software providers, payment processors, and other key stakeholders in the iGaming industry.
• Ensure that any customer queries related to Sportsbook or Casino Products are escalated and resolved or escalated promptly.
• Monitor key performance indicators to identify areas for improvement, and growth opportunities, and implement necessary adjustments to drive success.
• A background in payment processing within iGaming industry.
• Experience within the iGaming industry with a strong knowledge of online sportsbook and casino operations.
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
• A can-do and proactive attitude and self-motivation.
• Team player who can also work independently when required.
• Knowledge of Cryptocurrency and Web3 technology would be beneficial.