BettingJobs is recruiting for a position with a well-known IGaming company. We are searching for a highly experienced AI Machine Learner.
· Design and develop machine learning algorithms and deep learning applications and systems.
· Solve complex problems with multilayered data sets and optimize existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
· Collaborate with data scientists, administrators, data analysts, data engineers, and data architects on production systems and applications.
· Identify differences in data distribution that could potentially affect model performance in real-world applications.
· Ensure algorithms generate accurate user recommendations.
· Stay up to date with developments in the machine learning industry.
· Study and transform data science prototypes and apply appropriate machine learning algorithms and tools.
· Run machine learning tests and experiments, and document findings and results.
· Train, retrain, and monitor machine learning systems and models as needed.
· Construct optimized data pipelines to feed machine learning models.
· Consult with managers to determine and refine machine learning objectives.
· Extend existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
· In-depth knowledge of machine learning frameworks, like Keras or PyTorch.
· Familiarity with data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
Additional responsibilities will be expected as the position expands and adapts based on technology and the growing needs of the business.