BettingJobs are working with a multi-product content provider in the iGaming industry, who are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team in Malta or Gibraltar.
• Be the leading figure for the company for clients within the iGaming space.
• Developing and nurturing senior management level relationships with the clients and understanding their business strategy to able to support & monetize in the correct manner.
• Understanding and defining customer requirements to be able to sell new products in a consultative and partnered way.
• To be a Product Expert on both current and future offerings, to talk with confidence and passion about the wide range of solutions.
• Identifying new business targets through research, existing relationships, targeted contact, or formal introductions; and move the customer through the sales cycle.
• Creating and managing the sales pipeline through focused activity alongside Head of Business Development, and co-ordinate internal teams to assist in converting a lead to a customer.
• To create profitable commercials based on the businesses needs and the customers’ requirements.
• To report back to the business on the progress of each customer through the sales cycle.
• To attend trade shows, events and conferences where required.
• Complete demonstrations of the product solution either remotely or face-to-face to clients and develop specific initiatives to win more new business.
• Growing the markets in multiple jurisdictions and advise on products, marketing, and regulatory changes.
• You will have at least 3-5 years’ experience iGaming and sales experience in either online B2B industry in sales or account management; or a commercial B2C role.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – additional languages a bonus.
• Be numbers focused and driven on financial performance.
• Be able to negotiate with customers to the benefit of the business.
• Large network of C-level contacts in European gaming or gambling sector.
• In depth knowledge of casino/slots and live casino products and legislation.
• Has created and implemented sales strategies either regionally or globally.