BettingJobs are working with a very successful sportsbook and casino operator who are looking to add a Finance and Accounting analyst to their team in Buenos Aires.
· Perform basic accounting duties i.e. bookkeeping of transactions with specific vendor categories and bank transactions, bank reconciliations of the company’s banks, update of accounts statements, monitoring of vendors’ balances and relevant accruals performing monthly reconciliations.
· Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data. Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
· Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy.
· Assisting in monitoring bank accounts and e-wallets to ensure liquidity and compliance with regulatory requirements.
· Operating payment process, checking necessary approvals and ensuring successful execution electronically.
· Resolve day-to-day issues and maintain a proper level of communication with banks.
· Addressing and responding to suppliers’ daily inquiries and issues.
· Process payments and invoices accurately and within expected timeframes.
· Supports ERP reporting with regards to budget and financial statements.
· Participates in the analysis of financial results.
· Deliver Ad hoc requests and participate in projects when requested.
· Cooperate with the Headquarters’ team for the timely and accurate monthly reporting.
· Cooperate with the internal and external auditors’ team.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in Finance/ Accounting.
· 2-3 years of combined financial reporting/accounting experience in a relevant position in a corporate international environment.
· Basic knowledge of IFRS and local accounting GAAP.
· Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and particularly Excel.
· Previous experience in Microsoft Business Central will be considered as an asset.
· Highly analytical, detail oriented and proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions.
· Fluency in the English language (both oral and written).
· Strong organizational, planning, quantitative and problem-solving skills; strategic and creative thinking.
· Able to work effectively under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment to meet deadlines.