BettingJobs are working with a very successful sportsbook and casino operator who are looking to add a Senior Total Rewards Specialist to their team in Athens.
• Support the Annual Salary Review in terms of reporting and updating the internal databases and systems.
• Assist in the implementation of Total Rewards Projects (e.g., Benefit Schemes, Job Evaluation, Job Architecture Projects etc.).
• Support in identifying trends and new initiatives to further engage and motivate employees.
• Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
• Prepare and support the creation of standard and ad-hoc HR reports and analyse data and statistics for trends and patterns.
• Act as a trustworthy Total Rewards partner to ensure the provision of high-quality service to all the relevant stakeholders.
• Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Team and the HRBPs to ensure alignment and meet the HR Objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or a related field.
• Master’s degree in HR will be considered as a plus.
• 3-5 years proven experience in Comp & Ben or in a related role in HR.
• Prior experience in HR practices or compensation cycle management.
• Experience and knowledge of job evaluation and compensation surveys will be considered as a plus.
• Proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and/or Google workspace.
• Excellent verbal and written communication both in Greek & English.
• Strong analytical and reporting skills with high attention to detail will be considered an asset.