BettingJobs is working with a rapid growth alternative banking solutions provider, with strong presence in the iGaming space, now seeking to expand their team with a FinTech experienced Operations Manager.
This role will be based Hybrid from Austin, Texas, and is only open to those with current right to work already obtained.
• Develop and implement a full-service support strategy so that operational issues are effectively managed. This will be the first hire for the US arm or the business.
• Ensure the effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery, ensuring best practice systems, methodologies and procedures are followed.
• Lead the US based Customer Support and Payments team; recruitment, training, daily escalations.
• Work closely with key stakeholders in Europe, provide strategic and tactical guidance on operational matters relating to key business projects.
• Have a hands-on approach to leading the resolution of operational issues.
• Play a leading role in influencing growth and scalability of the US facing side of the business.
• Create additional reporting and data insight systems to improve understanding of product performance and customer behaviour, always keeping ROI in mind.
• Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
• 5+ years in mid-senior Operational Management roles in FinTech.
• Experience with creating operational procedures, ideally for a firm in its expansion phase of growth.
• Extensive experience gained in a managerial position, proven people management duties
• Experienced in developing and implementing operations strategies, processes, and structures with focus on B2B Customer Service and Payments.
• Ability to apply a holistic/end-to-end approach to operations.
• Proven track record of delivering against targets, reporting to C-Suite on department performance.
• Technologically proficient, confident in utilising CMS systems and reporting tools.
• Fluent in English with existing right to work in USA.
• Local to Austin Texas, happy for hybrid approach with capability to work from home.