BettingJobs are working with a multi-market iGaming operator transitioning into growth phase, who are currently looking to add a Payments Manager to their team in London.
• Identify and onboard new payment partners that will drive growth.
• Regularly review transaction costs associated with all PSPs to ensure optimal cost-efficiency.
• Regularly communicate with third party provider and online payments methods and gateways to ensure seamless transaction processes and address any identified issues.
• Investigate and recommend new payments methods that support growth into new markets while improving service in existing markets.
• Assessing and analysing PSP performance and bottlenecks that could improve performance.
• Create detailed reporting that tracks PSP performance, conversion rates and costs.
• Provide insights and recommendations based on PSP performance and market expansion data.
• Trend monitoring
• Work closely with other departments, such as marketing, customer support, and product teams, to ensure a cohesive user experience.
• Provide insights from PSP performance to inform product development and improvements.
• Stay up to date with the latest payments tools and technologies and recommend new approaches to improve the online casino's performance.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Proven track record of significant quality improvements and optimisations
• Experience working with external stakeholders.
• Solid project management experience with ability to work independently, whilst also being able to work as part of a broader team.
• Willingness to work weekends and be available outside of normal business hours.
• Understanding of technical platform design requirements and basic design principles
• Experience in the iGaming/sportsbook industry
• Proficiency using online Payment IQ (PiQ/Devcode)
• Basic project management software such as Jira, Miro, Confluence and Slack
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and design software