BettingJobs are seeking a Product Manager for Customer Service Tools for a leading iGaming company in Malta. As Product Manager you will play a key role in the creation and execution of product strategy and roadmap for tools and technologies that will innovate and improve customer and agent experience.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Product Manager with a strong knowledge of contact centre platforms and related tools.
• Define the vision for the Product, objectives, key results and success metrics in partnership with key teams and in alignment with broader business objectives.
• Own & drive a Product portfolio solving problems that target high business impact for the organization and product area.
• Ensure Product success throughout the entire lifecycle, from implementation of core Tools functionalities, and all future feature releases and supporting products, to ongoing Product support.
• Collaborate with technical and operational stakeholders to ensure that Tooling is adequately maintained and available.
• Collaborate with technical teams & third-party vendors to facilitate API interfaces with the platform/system as needed.
• Develop & maintain a Test & Learn approach to analyse product impact, continuously iterating and building on learnings
• Be a subject matter expert for the Product user experience, documenting and ensuring teams are trained on standard operating procedures and workflows.
• Drive a deeper understanding of the customer problems that your Product aims to solve and relentlessly develop solutions to address.
• Utilize agile methodologies for sprint planning and development management, in order to drive the roadmap and release schedule.
• Anticipate roadblocks, provide escalation management, and make conciliations to balance business needs versus constraints.
• 3+ years of experience in a product or programme management-related field with a focus on development and technology, or equivalent experience in a leadership level role.
• Prior experience with customer service contact centres & Contact Centre Platforms is a must
• Strong understanding of technology components such as applications, databases, networking, VoIP, etc.
• Strong leadership and people management skills. Ability to influence unpopular decisions while maintaining strong working relationships. Must be able to interact effectively across functions and cultures.
• Proven experience implementing and scaling new solutions, as well as monitoring and refining existing solutions to meet the company’s objectives, strategies, and forecasts.
• Client services mentality, flexibility and willingness to collaborate openly with other functions.
• Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, and recommendations and drive actions
• Ability to promptly establish priorities and communicate expectations.
Working hours will typically be 12:00 – 21:00 with some flexibility required on occasion in line with business needs.