BettingJobs are working with a B2B agency who operate a number of iGaming brands. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to their team.
• Responsible for the online Casino product, its customers and overall ROI.
• Own the monthly and quarterly Casino communication plan and ensure impeccable planning and end to end execution of campaigns (this includes campaign briefing, defining customer segments, brainstorming with copywriters and designers, signing off assets and marketing materials and reporting on and evaluating results)
• Manage marketing concepts and campaigns to enhance the customer experience, maximize activity to generate return on investment and increase customer lifetime value.
• Working with teams to deliver monthly promotional/CRM calendar and any ad hoc promotions.
• Ensuring a seamless experience for the customer from comms through to the online site, ensuring the development and continuous optimization of lifecycles.
• Liaising with BI and business development to ensure promotions and bonuses are refined to be both effective and cost-efficient. Raising any ad hoc BI requests to gain insight into player behaviour and activity.
• Work closely with the internal and external stakeholders to ensure execution and quality across-the-board in terms of site experience and customer journeys are effective and constantly improved upon on all devices.
• Manage success of player communications and optimisation, including SMS, Push notifications, In casino messaging, email and direct mail.
• Product development; features scheduling, coordinating the launch of new features, feeding into creating new features, games release schedules, coordinating plans.
• Build close relationships with business functions including but not limited to Call Centre, Marketing, BI, Business Development, Operations and Product teams.
• Responsibility for maintaining KPIs, including but not limited to player numbers, deposits, withdrawal ratios and frequency of visits to the sites across all player groups.
• Strong knowledge of casino play and risk management and ability to profile players effectively.
• Detailed competitor analyses with planned solutions on casino shortfalls.
• At least 3 years Online Gaming experience in a Marketing or CRM role.
• Strong knowledge of Online Gaming Products (slot games, live dealer, table games etc)
• Strong online/digital marketing experience and knowledge base.
• Excellent CRM experience (comms optimisation / Segmentation and Offer Strategies)
• Project Management.
• Player UX and UI optimization.
• Proficient in Excel, and reporting software with the ability to analyse, report and present results and findings to different stakeholders.
• Problem-solving, influencing and strategy development skills.
• Passionate, self-motivated, dynamic and able to take the initiative.
• Strong team leader and people management skills.
• Work well with different personality types.
• Deadline driven
• Positive energy