BettingJobs are working with a very successful sportsbook and casino operator who are looking to add a Finance and Administrative Assistant to their team in Austria.
• Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy.
• Assist in monitoring bank accounts and e-wallets to ensure liquidity and compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Support the validation of bank charges and the process of opening bank accounts.
• Prepare weekly payment schedules.
• Execute the payment process, check necessary approvals and ensure successful electronic execution.
• Address and respond daily inquiries and issues from suppliers.
• Process payments and invoices accurately, within expected timeframes.
• Deliver Ad hoc requests and participate in projects when requested.
• Assist the Country Manager on various tasks.
• Cooperate with the Headquarters’ team to ensure timely and accurate monthly reporting.
• Collaborate with both internal and external auditors’ teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in Finance/ Accounting;
• Minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience in a pertinent position in a corporate international environment.
• Good knowledge of local accounting GAAP.
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and particularly Excel.
• Previous experience in Microsoft Business Central will be considered as an asset.
• Highly analytical, detail oriented and proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions.
• Fluency in the English language (both oral and written).
• Strong organizational, planning, quantitative and problem-solving skills; strategic and creative thinking.
• Able to work effectively under pressure and in a dynamic, fast-paced environment in order to meet deadlines.