BettingJobs are working with an online casino business who are seeking to expand their team with the addition of a Director of Operations.
The successful candidate will need to provide leadership for the Operations department, mainly customer support, fraud and payments. They will be responsible for improving the operational systems, processes, policies, practices, to support better management reporting, information flow, and organisational planning.
• Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives.
• Plan, monitor, and analyse key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks.
• Lead and manage operations teams made up of customer support, fraud and payments departments.
• Effectively manage and liaise with remote base teams.
• Achieve a first-class customer experience by embedding quality and service, standards, analysing and resolving issues, identifying trends and recommending improvements.
• Lead, mentor and develop direct repartees with a view to continual improvement to be the best in the industry. Identify any skills gaps in the department and undertake recruitment programs to support this.
• Analyse market and regulatory requirements. Implement sound regulatory practices and maintain a compliance framework covering relevant legislative and business risks, while providing the highest client satisfaction possible.
• Maintain a positive work environment to attract, retain and motivate employees at all levels by promoting communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and problem resolution.
• Act a point of escalation of customer issues and advising practical solutions.
• Collaborate in the development and implementation of strategic business plans and budgets and contribute to setting best operational practices.
• Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position.
• Experience managing customer support, fraud and payments teams.
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
• Outstanding communication and people skills.
• Highly organised and very commercial, able to review financial information and input into operational budgets to promote profitability and able to evaluate overall performance.
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
• Background in the igaming sector.
• Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
• Fluency in English language verbal and written.
• Strong initiative.