BettingJobs are working with a very successful sportsbook and casino operator who are looking to add a Head of Project Management Office (PMO) to their team in Athens.
The successful will be responsible for leading and managing the project management function within the company. This role involves overseeing the planning, execution and delivery of cross-functional projects that are deemed most critical for the realization of the company’s vision, with a strong portfolio management mindset to optimize and dynamically allocate business resources.
• Develops, leads, and mentors a team of project managers, ensuring high performance and professional growth. Fosters a collaborative, insights-led and results-oriented team culture within the PMO.
• Establishes and enforces project governance standards, ensuring adherence to relevant principles and procedures. Disseminates project management best practice across the company. Identifies and mitigates project risks, ensuring that potential issues are addressed proactively. Develops and implements risk management processes to safeguard project success.
• Aligns project management priorities with the overall strategy and objectives. Works closely with department heads to identify and secure necessary resources for project execution. Develops and implements a portfolio management framework that enhances efficiency and effectiveness.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Project Management, or a related field.
• Advanced degree Master’s or MBA and/or relevant certifications (APM, PMP, PRINCE 2, etc.)
• Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in leadership or managerial roles within a project management environment.
• Proven track record of successfully managing and delivering complex projects.
• Strong understanding of project management methodologies, tools, and techniques.
• Strong risk management and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills and proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including C-level.
• A forward-thinking mindset to drive continuous improvement in project management practices.
• Ability to work in a very fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Previous experience in the iGaming industry or experience in other digital and/or regulated environments preferred.