BettingJobs are working with a very successful sportsbook and casino operator who are looking to add a HR Payroll and Operations Specialist to their team in Bogota.
The successful candidate will support the HR Team by lending high-quality HR administration and Payroll support to the Colombian office, coordinating employee changes and employee relations.
• Assist with day-to-day HR operations, servicing the business and HR functions.
• Handle employees’ benefits in Columbia and in the international locations, such as: mobiles, leasing, commuting, health insurance.
• Providing all the Payroll inputs in collaboration with the external payroll provider.
• Monitor and update company HR policies.
• Support employee requests regarding human resources policies and processes.
• Provide administrative support and update the internal databases.
• Prepare HR reports or presentations relating to people activities or HR projects.
• Communicate with public services when necessary.
• Actively participate in the onboarding process for newly hired employees.
• Assist HR Systems implementation and actualizing HRIS.
• Bachelor’s, Master’s degree or equivalent preferably in HR Management, Legal, organizational psychology, or internal audit.
• 4-year HR experience in Administrative and Payroll position with Colombian Law, ideally in a fast-paced, start-up mindset environment.
• Strong communicator in English & Spanish with excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills; detail-oriented and efficient.
• High degree of confidentiality.
• Adherence to company policy and standards.
• Team player with emotional intelligence and optimistic yet respectful attitude.
• You must successfully undergo a background check.