BettingJobs is working with a dynamic and innovative iGaming company who are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team in Brazil.
• Working with the internal marketing team, the internal design studio, and external advertising agencies (as required) to lead the development and execution of all relevant ATL and digital marketing campaigns assets, based on the approved yearly marketing communications strategy including all relevant testing and optimization.
• Specifically, this will include the following:
• Writing ad hoc tactical and strategic agency briefs for all required ATL and digital campaigns.
• Manage agency briefing and overall creative development process from briefing to ad production, ensuring all ads are delivered on time, to brief and on budget.
• Work with retained media and creative agency to manage all supporting marketing admin, such as estimating/invoicing, monthly rotation plans, usage negotiations etc.
• Monitor the earned media strategies of competing online casinos/sports betting companies (and other verticals) to define best practice and use that insight to drive on-going strategy improvements.
• Ongoing reporting of marketing campaigns’ performance and optimization.
• Through adequate management of the yearly marketing budget meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly business KPIs e.g., new depositing players, CPAs, channels’ ROI.
• Coordination with Compliance to make sure they are aligned with the requirements.
• Be the company´s eyes in the geo, making sure they are aware of all relevant innovations in competitors, suggesting and proposing implementations in the product offering to be at least aligned with benchmark, if not overpassing competitors.
• Propose strategic alliances with other companies for win-win collaborations.
• 3-5 years’ experience in online gambling as marketing manager, in the region.
• Specific experience managing Advertising and media agencies.
• Thorough understanding of the local media landscape including relationships with media owners and publishers.
• Knowledge regarding the market regulation and it’s compliance demands.
• Hands on creative development experience
• Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
• Strong understanding of Brazilian demographics, culture, and media consumer
• Teamworking skills – the ability to build relationships internally and externally. Experience working with internal and external agencies and business partners.
• Confident, with strong initiative and ability to multitask and deliver on time and on budget with minimal supervision.
• Excellent analytical skills, written and verbal communication, Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills. Solid attention to detail
• Proficiency in Portuguese and English, with ability to communicate in this last language to the senior levels of the company.