BettingJobs are working with a very successful sportsbook and casino operator who are looking to add a Compliance Manager for Peru to their team.
• Maintains legal and regulatory compliance by researching and communicating requirements, creating action plans, and obtaining approvals.
• Supports Director of Compliance to warrant that all regulatory requirements are met within the country, ensuring effective delivery of regulatory compliance programs throughout the business.
• Research regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and other sources of information.
• Develops and supports regulatory policies after consulting with internal and external stakeholders and incorporating future trends and real facts; Proposes the strategic approach to regulatory compliance on a local level and aligns these plans to Company plans on regulatory compliance.
• Liaises with Independent Authorities, Governmental and non-governmental authorities, Law enforcement agencies, auditors, other companies to promote the company’s interests.
• Conducts risk assessments and internal audits with regards to legal and regulatory compliance requirements on operational, technical, and support processes.
• Devises reports regarding regulatory requirements and action plans.
• Prepares formal responses to questions and investigations conducted by various official bodies.
• Facilitates compliance audits performed by regulatory authorities.
• Degree in Law/ Political Sciences.
• Knowledge and experience in quality management systems or risk management, project management, or related areas, preferably with a focus on ML/TF/ATF/AMLF prevention and control.
• Relevant experience of 5-7 years in gaming, or other heavily regulated industry.
• Experience in managing regulatory requirements and interfacing with regulators; Project management skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication and presentation skills.
• Tech orientation and passion for innovation and the industry are a strong plus.
• Graduate/ postgraduate studies in Law/ Finance/ Business/ Political Sciences/ Compliance is a strong plus.