BettingJobs are working with a leading iGaming service provider who are now seeking a Head of BI based fully in office within Cyprus. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are looking to hire a Head of Business Intelligence to lead a business insight team, and in conjunction with the Head of Assurance and Intelligence will work to define the strategy and roadmap. To deliver a business intelligence deployment plan, to enable the company to track and manage information, resulting in deeper insight contributing to operational, tactical, and strategic decision making.
A naturally inquisitive analytical person who has a career focused on delivering tailored insight and analysis within fast moving environments. Excellent relational database and reporting experience using applications software. Digital analytics experience with the ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources and present well-reasoned recommendations back to the business.
• Must be a quick learner with the ability to develop in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business uses of data
• Partner with a variety of business teams and external agencies to gather, document and maintain business requirements that will inform data modelling decisions
• Compile data from various sources into a single, consumable, data set, including design and implementation of data models
• Identify opportunities for increased automation and efficiency through technical solution
• Utilize a hypothesis-driven problem-solving approach to design, construct, and rapidly test/iterate exploratory data-mining analyses to reveal insight
• Interprets and communicates insights to senior management
• Works with business leaders to identify and develop metrics and visualizations that will track performance and highlight potential inefficiencies
• You will require strong analytical acumen with the ability to uncover insights and create stories by seamlessly integrating a variety of data sources
What we are looking for:
• Understanding of digital tracking, measurement, and reporting tools
• Teamworking skills, the ability to build relationships internally and externally, with experience working with third party agencies
• Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects as once
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice would be beneficial