BettingJobs are working with a leading iGaming service provider who are now seeking a Head of Affiliates based fully in office within Cyprus. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
● Overseeing the day-to-day management of affiliate accounts to ensure maximum ROI is achieved
● Responsibility for sourcing new affiliates to drive brand growth
● Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners
● Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers
● Collaborate with internal teams to regularly create and improve landing pages, overall marketing, and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network
● Develop new affiliate recruitment and program marketing campaigns
● Responsible for running affiliate accounts whilst making sure on delivering personal and group KPI’s
● To be the company's main representative at events, conferences and awards ceremonies.
● Implement strategies to increase quality and yield of key affiliate partners
● Represent the affiliate team at industry events and keep updated on industry trends.
● Manage key accounts across all brands and increase business from mid to top-tier affiliates.
● Work with internal marketing team to grow the affiliate business within the market
● To provide reports to the CEO and board of directors on daily/weekly/monthly performance.
● To ensure that all affiliate payments are checked against reporting and paid in a timely manner.
● To drive traffic in target geos to meet the business growth strategy.
Skills & Experience:
● At least 5 years of experience in a head of affiliates role within the iGaming industry
● Must have their own industry affiliate connections
● Great communicator
● In-depth knowledge and experience of leading global affiliates
● Methodical, numbers driven and well organized
● Positive and enthusiastic ‘can do –attitude’
● Possess strong sales, negotiation, and presentation skills.