BettingJobs is working with a leading iGaming company, who are currently looking to add a SEO Account Manager to their team in the UK.
• Help drive increased revenue through effective use of SEO.
• Work with Senior SEO Manager and Vice President to plan SEO strategies.
• Internal and External reporting on the progress of campaigns.
• Responsibility for managing link building activities and achieve weekly set link targets.
• Managing Technical SEO Audits.
• Managing On Page SEO of the clients’ websites.
• Managing blog strategies together with the content department.
• Work on Link Building/Off Page SEO campaigns.
• Improve the visibility, design, content, conversion, and engagement of all websites.
• Have at least 2 years’ experience working in a SEO position.
• Have understanding of Technical SEO (Pagespeed, robots.txt, sitemap.xml).
• Be familiar with use of Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
• Be familiar with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, Majestic, Screaming Frog and SEMrush.
• Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Must be fluent in English and French or Dutch.
• Additional SEO qualifications are beneficial.