BettingJobs is working with a leading iGaming company, who are currently looking to add a PPC Account Manager to their team in London.
• Key Metrics for the role will be delivery of KPI Targets, with a goal of optimising the campaigns based on ROI.
• Work with Head of Paid Search and the Vice President of Acquisition in building successful PPC and Paid Social strategies, making sure they fall in line with the overall company’s roadmap.
• Daily account management and ownership of our core PPC accounts (multiple markets). Platforms include Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Bing among a few others.
• Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated to the relevant stakeholders, with detailed insights.
• Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists and provide creative copy suggestions.
• A/B testing of Ad Copies and Landing Pages with an aim to get statistically significant results.
• Work closely with the local marketing teams and country managers to align PPC and Paid Social strategies and to get their inputs/insights.
• Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports for important metrics including tracking goals and revenue.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out any key areas of importance in accordance with company goals.
• Stay at the forefront of industry trends, both in terms of Digital Marketing as well as iGaming/Sport
• Passionate about digital marketing, specifically Paid Search and Paid Social.
• A team player
• Strong hands-on PPC and Paid Social experience, minimum 2 years.
• Google Ads certified professional.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data.
• Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
• Advanced Excel skills, word, and PowerPoint skills
• Exceptional attention to details and performance driven.
• Familiar with Display remarketing campaigns.
• Familiar with Bid optimisation tools, knowledge of SA360 will be a bonus.
• Managed medium to large-sized PPC budgets of at least 50k/month.
• Can understand/speak French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, German.
• Passion for Sport would be helpful.
• Experience in gambling/gaming industry is a plus.