This role can be based in either Sao Paulo or Bogota (hybrid with some in-office required).
The position sits within the Tennis team, with an emphasis on Tennis and contributing to the commitment to deliver a high-caliber customized betting offer and a best-in-class user experience for customers.
● Trade betting events for Tennis; Monitor and manage respective liabilities to ensure risk is mitigated;
● Compile odds and own pre-event pricing on the assigned competitions and sports;
● Create and monitor betting markets, and assist in controlling risk so that optimum pre-event margin is achieved;
● Ad hoc creating and managing additional markets according to sophisticated customers demand;
● Monitor and analyze customer activity, reporting to the Sportsbook Integrity team;
● Consistently deliver outstanding service to our internal and external customers and ensure departmental KPIs are delivered;
● Adhere to departmental SLAs and liaise with different departments and assist them with their sportsbook related queries;
● Assist with improving and developing trading tools.
● Previous experience in an Odds compiling or Trading role; or sports data role
● Sports enthusiast with a strong data and customer focused mindset and the drive to succeed in a fast paced environment;
● Good knowledge and genuine strong interest in tennis
● Knowledge of / or the willingness to learn common sports traded within LATAM;
● Strong quantitative and analytical skills with demonstrated knowledge of core statistics within the sports;
● Sound knowledge of MS Offce programs (particularly MS Excel);
● Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English;
● Excellent attention to detail and ability to take quick and well-informed decisions accordingly;
● Self-organized, target driven, and a team-player;
● Willing to work flexible time shifts in line with the business and sports calendar requirements.