BettingJobs is working with an online bookmaker with a long history of changing the landscape of the sports betting and gaming industry through its integrity, high level of customer satisfaction, and revered risk management. They are currently seeking a Head of Product to join their team.
• Own all end user aspects of the product across desktop, mobile web, and native apps.
• Define product vision based on the business model, data, and the targeted player segment.
• Own the roadmap process.
• Collaborate with a wider stakeholder group to ensure value-driven prioritization.
• Collaborate with the IT department to ensure that the development resources are focused and aligned on highest value items on the roadmap.
• Collaborate with the delivery function to create and execute product launches/releases.
• Commission analyses of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement, usage and revenue.
• Attract, retain, and cultivate a high-performing team of product owners and provide active support, coaching, and mentoring to all departmental team members.
• Experience with programming. Has worked directly with software engineers or wrote code themselves.
• Business acumen & experience with managing P&L
• Experience with products facing sharper markets.
• Takes decision with incomplete information.
• Structured but not perfection oriented. Good judgement on marginal value.
• Adaptable - makes the best of what he/she has.
• Self-starter. Experience with building from the ground up
• Willing to get their hands dirty.
• Solid people management and leadership experience
• 7+ years of product development/management experience in technology companies
• Domain expertise in the gambling industry, with an earned reputation for integrity, professionalism, and capability
• Demonstrated knowledge of the principles of product management
• Robust portfolio showcasing successful execution of development projects and digital product launches.
• Experience operating at a senior level with successful results.