BettingJobs is working with an established online gaming operator who are looking for an Affiliate Manager to join their team in Sao Paulo.
• Sourcing appropriate affiliate partners in all company target markets.
• Ensuring that deals struck are optimal, focusing on ROI as opposed to simply a volume of acquired players.
• Value and volume are the two specific core focuses expected in the role; one not existing without the other.
• Day to day administration of the affiliate infrastructure, in liaison with the Acquisition lead.
• Working with the Product Owner and tech team to ensure all tracking is appropriately set up for every campaign including attribution links, post backs and anything else required to allow the proper tracking of partner campaigns.
• Negotiating rates with new and existing affiliates based on their delivery.
• Regular reporting to Management on affiliate performance (volume, value, trends, issues).
• Periodic updates to Management on new initiatives, features and ideas that may improve or enhance overall performance.
• Working with other members of the commercial team, when needed, to maximise attributed acquisition from other Group sources.
• Assisting Management with any other tasks as required.
• Multi-year experience in an affiliate departmental role.
• Industry experience and in-depth knowledge of affiliate commission structures, appropriate deal structures and average levels in the markets that the company operates in.
• Awareness of the latest trends and affiliate marketing techniques.
• An understanding of emerging markets will be advantageous.
• Existing contacts at key affiliate partners (large brands + less known but effective sources of traffic) will be advantageous.
• Brazil Market experience is a must.
• English speaker is an advantage.