BettingJobs is working with an established online gaming operator who are looking for a Customer Support Manager to join their team in Sao Paulo.
• Develop positive relationships with our support team, providing training, coaching and daily support.
• Coach staff to be intuitive, engaging, and passionate, and eagerly deliver service above and beyond the customer’s expectations.
• Assists with training facilitation for the Customer Support team.
• Monitor potential issues and improve the customer experience.
• Provide feedback and KPI data to wider management and the CS team.
• Identify and report on improvement areas for Customer Experience within the business.
• Develop plans to exceed service level expectations.
• Monitor the quality of your team’s activity across all platforms: live chat, phone, and email.
• Supervises staff, including hiring, scheduling, assigning work, and reviewing performance.
• Other job duties as assigned.
• Minimum of five (5) years managing Call Centre teams, or applicable degree.
• Experience in developing reports, procedures, and processes for a customer support team.
• Computer literate with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Experience in ticket and/or communication platforms such as Zendesk, Jira, Confluence or Slack.
• Good judgement and the ability to handle stressful situations.
• Excellent professionalism and ability to maintain strict confidentiality or company and guest information.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms.
• Possesses time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Flexible and willing to work varying shifts including weekends and weeknights.