BettingJobs are working with an established sportsbook and casino operator who are looking for a Managing Director for the Peruvian market.
• Lead marketing planning in collaboration with core teams and ensure strong planning and execution processes.
• Ensure strong local adaptations of a portfolio strategy that can be multi-brand.
• Promote synergies between markets or brands in planning and execution.
• Structure the thinking of best practices and guarantee the integration of knowledge locally and in market planning.
• Ensure high quality and a 360° approach in the execution of country marketing plans.
• Ensure a high performing local team through appropriate staffing and development.
• Cooperate with the group's teams to guarantee a 360° approach to the campaigns.
• Ensure adequate business and market intelligence reporting and analysis.
• Ensure strong execution of global strategic initiatives and creative campaigns.
• Ensure compliance with the company's commercial objectives.
• Bachelor's degree or degree (essential if you are a foreigner) in Marketing or a related field.
• Proficiency in the English language at an advanced level.
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience in B2C marketing.
• Proven track record of executing creative and highly efficient marketing campaigns.
• Experience in developed marketing sectors (procedures, organisation, structures)
• Knowledge of the Peruvian market is not essential, however, experience in a foreign Latam market is valued.
• Experience and knowledge in e-commerce sectors.