BettingJobs are seeking an Online Operations Manager for a leading iGaming company operating in the African market. With a primary focus on Sportsbook the Online Operations Manager will be responsible for the entire online offering.
The role is responsible for pre-launching, launching, implementing and overseeing new online projects, conducting analysis on the different aspects of the platform, and developing and executing operational strategies ensuring their implementation by the team.
Working across a number of French-speaking territories, this role would be well suited to a fluent French speaker. This role could be primarily remotely based but the successful candidate would be expected to travel frequently and spend time in the country initially.
• Develop, plan, and manage online strategies and activities
• Ensure successful implementation of Online projects.
• Manage financial processes related to Online Capital including budgeting, monthly and yearly forecasting and ongoing tracking of project-level spend in coordination with the finance department.
• Configure the platform and coordinate with the Game & Marketing Departments on creating and delivering marketing and promotional propositions.
• Oversee product benchmarking activities and identify improvement strategies.
• Advise on campaigns, USPs and promotions plans.
• Collaborate with Marketing Team to write and edit content and messaging for online campaigns.
• Manage promotional campaigns in coordination with the marketing department.
• Analyse and report the costs and results of any campaign, promotion or new features implemented in the platform in coordination with the Marketing Department.
• Back Customer Support in the resolution of issues.
• Identify, manage, and report project progress metrics and team performance metrics.
• Keep abreast with latest technology related to the industry, propose new technologies and/or practices accordingly, and contribute to continuous process improvement.
• Perform miscellaneous tasks within the scope of work, as assigned by the direct manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of proven experience in operations, preferably an online/digital business experience, including 2 years in a managerial role
• Strong leadership and analytical skills
• Ability to identify and define problems through gathering relevant information leading to the development of alternative solutions.
• Fluent French speaker