BettingJobs is working with an online casino technology and services company with offices worldwide, who are currently looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join their team in Malta.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in shaping the financial strategy and overall success of the company. They will provide strategic financial leadership, overseeing the Finance function and driving initiatives that align with the business objectives.
• Develop and execute the financial strategy for the business, forecasting and budgeting to support growth. Work with senior leadership to develop budget proposals and track progress.
• Prepare monthly reporting, build budgets, financial reports, analyses, and presentations when required. Track cash flow, analyse the company’s financial weaknesses and strength, whilst proposing corrective actions.
• Ensure adherence to regulatory, tax, and legal requirements relevant to the iGaming industry. Full responsibility for all statutory obligations and governance including the annual audit and internal processes.
• Develop and enhance financial control policies, procedures, and processes.
• Lead and direct the finance team, ensuring that key processes are in place to underpin all financial, tax, regulatory and statutory reporting obligations, delivering continuous improvement around reporting and controls. Oversee the preparation of all applicable reporting deliverables.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to optimise financial performance providing financial, commercial, and operational insight to senior leadership to support with decision making.
• Manage multiple audit relationships and processes applicable to the various companies within the Group.
• Coordinate activities across the finance function for all markets, this includes support with budget planning and revenues for European and US markets.
• Minimum of 10 years of progressive financial leadership experience, with a proven track record as a CFO or senior finance executive within the iGaming industry.
• Strong technical accounting skills, specifically relating to IFRS and IAS requirements.
• Understanding of corporate structure planning and related tax issues
• Familiarity with the regulatory landscape of the iGaming industry
• Ability to develop and execute financial strategies that drive business growth and value creation.
• Strong experience of business strategy and commercial finance.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
• Exceptional leadership and team-building capabilities, fostering a culture of collaboration and innovation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
• Previous experience implementing and delivering financial systems capable of timely reporting.
• Familiarity with iGaming platforms.
• Unwavering commitment to ethical conduct, integrity, and transparency.