BettingJobs is working with a start-up online slot provider with a backing of a well-established Japanese game development company who are currently looking to add an Account Manager to their team.
• Serve as the main point of contact in all matters related to client concerns and needs.
• Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships.
• Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals.
• Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients.
• Handle inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs.
• Stay on top of accounts, making sure they receive services that are within their budget and meet their needs.
• Meet regularly with other team members to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business.
• Generate progress reports for clients and senior leaders within the organization.
• Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly.
• 3 year’s experience in a sales or customer service role, preferably in iGaming.
• Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient in English language both written and spoken.
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback.
• Proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management software.