BettingJobs is working with a fast-growing B2B casino platform provider, who are currently looking to add a Country Manager for Greece to their team.
• Derived from the overall business plan define the marketing strategy, plan, and manage annual marketing budget.
• Through adequate management of the yearly marketing budget meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly business KPIs e.g., revenue, new depositing players, CPAs, channels’ ROI.
• Recruit and manage a local team of marketing specialist.
• Working with in-house local, international marketing teams, as well as external advertising agencies (as required) lead the development and execution of all relevant ATL and digital marketing campaigns assets, based on the approved yearly marketing communications strategy including all relevant testing and optimization.
• ATL activity is currently defined as TV, radio, sponsorships, out of home, DM/door drop advertising – plus other offline channels as defined by the evolution of the yearly media strategy.
• Digital marketing includes PPC search and social, programmatic, native content app install campaigns, email campaigns, organic social media.
• Specifically, this will include the following:
• Writing ad-hoc tactical and strategic agency briefs for all required ATL and digital campaigns across casino and bingo
• Manage agency briefing and overall creative development process from briefing to ad pro-duction, ensuring all ads are delivered on time, to brief and on budget – approved by all the relevant internal stakeholders.
• Work with retained media and creative agency to manage all supporting marketing admin, such as estimating/invoicing, monthly rotation plans, usage negotiations etc.
• Monitor the earned media strategies of competing online casinos/sports betting companies (and other verticals) to define best practice and use that insight to drive on-going strategy improvements.
• Work with JV partner Regency Entertainment to leverage cross-selling opportunities with their land-based casinos. Develop an omnichannel strategy and implement an onsite marketing acquisition plan.
• Ongoing reporting of marketing campaigns’ performance and optimization.
• Provide leadership and direction to cross functional teams while working with other Regional Directors/Manager, Product/Business Owners and cross departments to capture and optimize synergies and knowledge sharing.
• Working with BI team, support periodic business reviews and revenue forecasting.
• At least 5 years’ experience in developing marketing strategies and campaign management either agency or client side. Track record in launching new brands to the market is an advantage.
• Successful track record working in the gambling industry or a similar digital led high volume transactional industry.
• Specific experience managing Advertising, DM and media agencies.
• Thorough understanding of the local media landscape including relationships with media owners and publishers.
• Hands on creative development experience
• Previous experience working in regulated industry with strict compliance and advertising codes is an advantage.
• Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
• Profound understanding of Greek demographics, culture, and media landscape
• Proven leadership and management skills with track record in recruiting developing and managing talent.
• Teamworking skills – the ability to build relationships internally and externally. Experience working with internal and external agencies and business partners.
• Confident, with strong initiative and ability to multitask and deliver on time and on budget with minimal supervision.
• Excellent analytical skills, written and verbal communication in both Greek and English, Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills. Solid attention to detail