BettingJobs are currently working with a successful multi-brand online casino operator as they seek to secure a new CTO staff member to join their team in Serbia.
• Work with the leadership team to set clear priorities and goals for tech team management, balancing the long-term and immediate needs.
• Develop and manage annual and quarterly budgets.
• Oversee data security, management, and governance.
• Manage strategic vendor and technology partner relationships.
• Manage tech resource allocation, goal/KPI setting, and performance metrics.
• Define the company’s overall technology strategy to support business objectives.
• Make infrastructure decisions, ensuring technical excellence, versatility, safety and soundness, resiliency and scalability in the architecting and engineering of product solutions, as well as managing all technical delivery.
• Facilitate the development and implementation of disaster recovery and IT security failure plans.
• Ensure tight collaboration across departments to drive strategic and various technology road maps.
• Create strategic plans and set timelines for evaluation, development and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile services.
• Expertise in Core PHP, NodeJS, database management, AWS infrastructure setup and DevOps security.
• Strong department leader with skills in strategic planning, goal setting, process development, budgeting, and creating opportunities for professional development within technology teams.
• Excellent communication, leadership, and strategic thinking abilities with a problem-solving aptitude.
• Solid understanding of broad technology trends and the ability to align innovation with business goals.
• Strategic smarts, including the ability to identify new opportunities, drive clarity, create focus, and make tough decisions in complex and dynamic contexts.
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field.
• Previous experience as a CTO, director, or similar leadership role.
• Prior experience in gaming companies a plus, but not required.
• Experience with integrating teams across multiple business units and managing a geographically dispersed workforce.
• Experience designing and managing effective IT governance framework across the spectrum of IT service delivery.