BettingJobs is working with an online bookmaker with a long history of changing the landscape of the sports betting and gaming industry through its integrity, high level of customer satisfaction, and revered risk management. They are seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join their team in Toronto.
• Design, develop, and maintain efficient and reliable back-end systems using Microsoft .Net.
• Analyse user requirements and build systems according to the business specifications.
• Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle.
• Implement CI/CD pipeline.
• Working closely with other developers and staff such as project managers, and quality assurance team.
• Provide technical leadership and mentorship to intermediate and junior developers.
• Participate in code and design reviews to maintain high quality standards.
• Ensure high availability and reliability of the systems.
• Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code using industry best practices.
• Stay up to date with new technology trends, including but not limited to cloud technologies.
• Diagnose and resolve production issues through the use of alerts, dashboards, and log analysis.
• Strong analytic, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail.
• Flexibility and adaptability to business requirements and priority changes.
• Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
• Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
• Capacity to prioritize and effectively handle numerous tasks in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• Ability to adapt to a diverse and reactive working environment.
• Previous experience with solution definition and ownership of delivery.
• Initiative to work independently, but also able to work effectively with team members.
• Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or related field.
• 5+ years of professional software development experience in Microsoft Net.
• Knowledge of relational databases and experience with SQL Server.
• Extensive experience in design/development of highly scalable and high-performance distributed systems.
• Proven experience with message-oriented middleware systems such as RabbitMQ.
• Experience in test automation.
• Experience with AKKA.Net.