BettingJobs are working with an established sportsbook and casino operator who are looking for a Managing Director for Mexico.
• Manager of the local team and office, holding the key leadership position.
• Owner of the revenue targets and associated marketing budgets.
• Local entity management, administrative overview of operations in Mexico and key point of contact with the local partner.
• Making long term business plans for the development of the online business, making it profitable and successful.
• Defining and understanding customer needs, acting as the key stakeholder for product localisation.
• Controlling service quality across the team.
• Controlling all administrative procedures and payment processes in.
• Ensure compliance with local legislation.
• Lead the team in Mexico.
• At least 3-5 years working at a management level.
• Experience and understanding of sports betting and/or gaming industry, knowledge of local digital and media landscape, past experience in an e-commerce business with Mexico as its main or exclusive target market.
• Knowledge and working experience in online gambling.
• Understanding of Mexican Labour and Gaming Law will be considered an asset.
• Good knowledge of sports betting products.
• Excellent managerial and reporting skills.
• Excellent English and Spanish.