BettingJobs is working with a leading software and technology supplier to the gaming industry who are looking to add a Sales Manager to their team on a remote basis.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities and channels to extend market reach and drive new distribution, awareness, and revenue opportunities.
• Initiate contact with potential partners through professional network or personal outreach.
• Communicate with costumers and identify their needs through direct interaction while providing excellent service.
• Practice data-driven decision making in determining product-market fit and goal setting.
• Works closely with Chief commercial officer and management to develop strategies for individual accounts and territories.
• Prepares accurate and timely reports and business proposals.
• Oversees sales territory to meet quarterly and annual sales targets.
• Closes sales in accordance with agreed goals and strategies.
• Maintaining current and complete product knowledge through training.
• A minimum of 3 years’ in Gaming industry experience in business development and sales is required.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills are required.
• Experience with negotiating commercial agreements and identifying interesting business opportunities.
• Proven track record of managing multiple priority projects simultaneously while maintaining exceptional attention to detail is required.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Goal oriented driven individual.
• Frequent travel required.