BettingJobs are currently recruiting for a Manager for Southeast Asian Operations with an innovate operator based remotely.
• Oversee the entire operation department (CS, Payments, Risk & Fraud, VIP, Sports and Casino teams) and maintain its effective organisational relationship amongst all the department in the organisation.
• Responsible for ensuring that the company meets its goals through continuous effort of looking for opportunities of improvement:
o Design policies that align with overall strategy.
o Implement efficient processes and standards.
o Oversee the implementation of product/solutions.
• Ensure all project and company policies and procedures are followed.
• Identifies resources and works required on business plans.
• Research, negotiate, and finalise agreements with vendors for services, products or solutions related to operations activity.
• Monitor and review operational expense to help the organisation optimise costs and benefits.
• Monthly Management report on gaming revenues – to analyse business performance and indicate trends and challenges to the CEO and management team.
• Work with marketing teams to optimise market plans.
• Present status and key developments in executive meetings.
• Ensure strategic compliance with license (e.g. KYC, AML and Responsible Gambling processes).
• Focal point for market and compliance news and topics to align the business position and implement projects around it.
• Review and finalise operations staff job description.
• Manage the Ops staff by recruiting, training, and coaching employees together with HR
• Communicating job expectations and appraising.
• Involvement with various departments in the organisation including Product, Project Management, HR & Admin and Finance related matters.
• Perform any other tasks/duties requested by the CEO.
• Overall responsible in transforming business opportunities into operations actions.
• Industry veteran, with a minimum 5-year experience, with relevant operational roles, and shows good understanding of how operations in SEA function and is aware of its idiosyncrasies.
• Strong capacity to extract the right insights within high volumes of information.
• Looks to build on the current culture of the group and is a team player.
• Experience of working in a multinational environment and understanding of cultural diversity.
• Ability to work independently and set own goals.
• Excellent attention to detail and high level of organisation and diligence.
• Able to set clear expectations and demand high performance for self and others.
• Proven experience in handling budget (both Capex and Opex).
• Proven experience in building and implementing Ops roadmaps and strategies.
• Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
• Excellent English communication skills — verbal and written.