BettingJobs are currently recruiting for a Marketing Analyst with an innovate operator based remotely.
The successful candidate will work in collaboration with Marketing and other teams to identify trends and patterns in customer behaviour in order to optimise business growth opportunities.
• Collaborate with various stakeholders, including country managers, marketing, CRM, and product, to gather and analyse business requirements.
• Perform deep-dive analysis using SQL, and BI tools to extract insights and identify patterns, trends, and opportunities for optimisation within the operations.
• Work with, manipulate, and analyse raw data from a variety of sources including Data Warehouse, Google Suite, social media, clickstream data, digital Ad serving platforms, conversion data, or other third-party client data.
• Design and develop interactive dashboards and reports using visualisation tools such as Tableau to communicate complex data in a clear and concise manner.
• Monitor and evaluate key performance indicators (KPIs) to track the effectiveness of the digital advertising and brand campaigns.
• Provide marketing analytics to help improve and develop new campaigns.
• Distil learnings from analyses into actionable insights for Marketing and cross functional teams.
• Identify opportunities for ad-hoc, life cycle and triggered campaigns to unlock incremental revenue.
• Generate presentations to communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders and senior management.
• Support the Marketing Team in their data and reporting requests.
• Identify areas for process improvement and operational efficiency by analysing data and implementing data-driven solutions.
• Stay updated with industry trends, regulatory changes, and best practices in the core markets to provide strategic insights and recommendations.
• Experience in a similar role with a keen interest in Sports and Casino, that has a deep understanding of sports betting and gaming, as this is important when it comes to providing meaningful insights to the stakeholders.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree (or equivalent) in one of the quantitative areas, such as Statistics, Maths or Economics.
• Strong proficiency in SQL, with the ability to extract, manipulate, and analyse large datasets.
• Experience with data visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau, or similar tools to create compelling and insightful visualisations.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
• Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively convey findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
• Must be curious by nature with an inquisitive, questioning style with a determination to provide informed market led intelligence using effective feedback.
• Proactive, with attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills in English.
• Focus on results, with excellent interpersonal skills.