BettingJobs are working with a mobile Sports Betting and iGaming solutions provider who are currently seeking a Brand manager to join their team.
• Full responsible for brands P&L.
• Meet with financial KPI's.
• Manage the brand budget.
• Devising budgets and forecasts along with monitoring an array of KPIs with core focus on Active Players, Depositing Players, Deposits, GGR, Net Revenue and Converted Bonus.
• Planning and coordinating the strategy and roadmap for the brands.
o With a partner manager like any other partner
o With UBO (budgeting, strategy approval)
o Monitor the brand performance.
o Seek for ways to reduce costs.
o Seek for ways to increase margins.
o Push to get things done.
• Long term
o Meet with financial KPI’s.
o Brand Strategy.
o Value proposition.
o Explore opportunities for expanding to new markets.
o Gain and maintain a deep understanding of the solution and strive to propel the revenues.
o Maintain a competitive promotion strategies (acquisition and retention)
o Analyse key performance indicators, including revenue, costs, and profitability metrics, to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective
actions as needed. Prepare regular financial reports for management review.
o Data Analysis and Insights: work with BI team to build reports and dashboards that allow us to evaluate players behavior, gaming trends, and market
o Risk Management: Identify potential risks and opportunities related to revenue generation and implement appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
• At least three years of experience in online operation – A must
• Deep understanding of iGaming operation KPIs and margins
• Proven ability to drive revenues – A must.
• Results-driven mindset with a focus on meeting deadlines and achieving targets – A must.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills – A must
• Get the job done attitude – A must.
• Hands-on approach with a deep understanding of operational processes and procedures.
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong commercial acumen with the ability to align strategies with business objectives.
• A strategic mindset to develop long-term revenue optimisation strategies aligned with the overall business goals.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy in analysing revenue data, forecasting, and reporting.