BettingJobs are working with an established iGaming affiliate company who have launched their own B2B online casino slots company in Malta. They are looking for a Game Developer to join their expanding development team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and implementing game functionality, building the game code, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality of the finished product.
• Act as the architect on individual game projects and have the responsibility for the implementation of games.
• Working with product management team to create project delivery schedules.
• Work closely with the other developers in both projects and department to achieve the highest of quality games.
• Develop games with focus on performance, robustness, maintainability, and quality.
• Create reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Identify and resolve development problems.
• Taking part in the game design and prototyping.
• Being the voice of the team in technical forums.
• At least 3 years of experience in the 2D game sector, or any other relevant area (Unity3D / Godot).
• Strong object-oriented programming and scripting language skills.
• Experience profiling and optimizing game and render performance (GPU and CPU).
• Experience working with game assets (meshes, animations, materials etc.)
• Familiarity with network programming and the TCP/IP stack.