BettingJobs is working with a leading iGaming operator who are currently looking for a Managing Director - Czech Market to join their team in Prague.
• Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans.
• Provide strategic advice to the board so that they will have an accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
• Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
• Drive corporate Key Strategic Objectives and KPIs
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
• Drive critical change management and growth projects.
• Establish policies that promote efficiency and scalability while minimizing risk.
• Oversee daily operations of the company.
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and success.
• Participate in expansion activities.
• Manage relationships with partners, vendors, and regulatory bodies.
• Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position in gambling and/or betting industry.
• Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the industry.
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance in the industry.
• Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred.
• Flexibility and innovative approach in problem solving.