BettingJobs are currently looking for a Bookkeeper based in Dusseldorf for a leading operator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily and monthly reconciliation of intercompany balances, the correct reporting in QuickBooks and associated systems, and or executing the administration and bookkeeping process in the accounting department.
• Booking all journal entries accurate, complete and on time in the correct administration.
• Processing incoming invoices in QuickBooks.
• Manage accounts payable / receivable.
• Keeping the administrations at general ledger accounts up to date.
• Filing invoices, bank statements and scan all documents / other docs.
• Manage the current accounts between the group companies.
• Creating and booking intercompany sales invoices.
• Manage the suspense accounts.
• Fixed assets and depreciation reconciliation.
• Process customer bank wire withdrawals/deposits.
• Customer banking matters (respond to CSD matters) concerning deposits and withdrawals.
• Monitoring account balances for local companies so invoices and salaries can be paid.
• Perform “Know Your Customer” procedures.
• Support/work with BI/IT in the automation of accounting team processes.
• Maintain and post petty cash.
• Microsoft Office in general and Microsoft Excel specific.
• QuickBooks / Accounting Software.
• Good communication skills - Fluent in English.
• Care in dealing with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality and discretion.
• Attention to detail.
• Bookkeeping experience is required, and candidates should at least have an advanced bookkeeping education (e.g. bookkeeping certificate).
• Experience with bank reconciliations and with QuickBooks (accounting software).
• Experience of multicurrency transactions and multi-company groups.
• Official working language is German.