BettingJobs are working with a very successful sportsbook and casino operator who are looking to add a Pre-Event Trader to their team in Mexico.
• Trade betting events for Soccer; Monitor and manage respective liabilities to ensure risk is mitigated.
• Compile odds and own pre-event pricing on the assigned leagues and sports.
• Create and monitor betting markets and assist in controlling risk so that optimum apre-event margin is achieved.
• Ad hoc creating and managing additional markets according to sophisticated customer’s demand.
• Monitor and analyse customer activity, reporting to the Sportsbook Integrity team.
• Consistently deliver outstanding service to the internal and external customers and ensure departmental KPIs are delivered.
• Adhere to departmental SLAs and liaise with different departments and assist them with their sportsbook related queries.
• Assist with improving and developing trading tools.
• Previous experience in an Odds compiling or Trading role.
• Sports enthusiast with a strong data and customer focused mindset and the drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
• Good knowledge and genuine strong interest in Latin American Soccer (like Liga MX, Liga de expansion MX, Segunda division de Mexico, etc.)
• Knowledge of / or the willingness to learn common sports traded within LATAM.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills with demonstrated knowledge of core statistics within the sports.
• Sound knowledge of MS Office programs (particularly MS Excel).
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to take quick and well-informed decisions accordingly.
• Self-organized, target driven, and a team-player.
• Willing to work flexible time shifts in line with the business and sports calendar requirements.