BettingJobs are working with an established sportsbook and casino operator who are looking for a Spanish CRM Executive to join their team based in Gibraltar.
The successful candidate will assist in implementation and reporting of CRM campaigns for the activation, retention, reactivation, and cross-selling of clients across products to increase customer lifetime value, longevity, and to reduce customer churn.
• Create campaign flows, segments and life cycle journeys using the available CRM solution.
• Ensure campaign briefs are submitted on time and all relevant stakeholders are communicated.
• Create marketing assets like email, SMS, push messages, onsite inbox and terms pages.
• Execute short-term and long-term promotions.
• Adhere to campaign QA process prior to ‘go live’.
• Ensure campaign awareness among all departments including CS.
• Report on campaign success metrics like Conversion, Retention & Reactivation rates, including channel-specific engagement metrics like Open and CTR rates.
• Document results for all campaigns weekly and monthly, in required format for future reference.
• Prior experience in a gaming or sportsbook environment is essential, not necessarily in the same role.
• Familiarity with HTML or comfortable with numbers and using MS Excel.
• Have good content writing skills, native Spanish.
• Customer focused.
• Excellent communication skills – Native Spanish Language (Latin America).
• Strong knowledge and understanding of eCommerce and online marketing practices.
• Understanding of web technologies and their application.
• Strong numerical and analytical skills.
• Ability to work with stakeholders in multiple geographical locations.
• Motivated to succeed in a competitive, hands-on, and demanding environment.
• Ability to create and implement processes.
• Self-motivated with an enthusiastic approach to work.
• Able to work with multiple business units to achieve objectives.
• Experience in email marketing tools and systems.
• Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office portfolio.
• Proofreading skills.
• Process driven.
• An excellent command of both written and spoken native Spanish.
• Team player, able to work with multiple business units to achieve objectives.
• Consistency of Performance.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Results orientated.
• An interest in Sports and Gaming with a willingness/aptitude to learn more.
• Adobe Campaign knowledge an advantage.