BettingJobs are working with a multi-product content provider in the iGaming industry, who are currently looking for an Art Director to join their team in Malta.
• Develop and execute a comprehensive design strategy that enhances the brand's image, creates an emotional connection with the customers, and drives engagement.
• Spearhead design concepts for a variety of design deliverables, including marketing adverts and product marketing assets, as well as video storyboards and stand designs for events.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Art team and other stakeholders to develop project briefs that clearly define project objectives, timelines, and deliverables.
• Work with the Marketing Art Director, other artists, and animation team as and when needed to produce compelling creative work, from concept to delivery.
• Manage the development of creative assets, including marketing collateral, social media content, website design, and other visual materials that communicate the company's brand and message effectively.
• Ensure that all design concepts and creative campaigns are executed to the highest standards, align with the company's brand guidelines, and are consistent across all channels.
• Provide feedback and guidance to the Marketing Art team throughout the design process, ensuring that all design concepts align with the project brief and meet the company's brand standards.
• Stay up to date on emerging design trends, industry best practices and emerging technologies, and leverage this knowledge to inform and apply to creative.
• Identify opportunities to push creative boundaries and explore new design concepts.
• Conduct research and gather relevant information to inform design briefs, including target audience insights, brand guidelines, industry best practices, and emerging design trends.
• Review and critique work with a critical eye to ensure that every element is visually stunning and on-brand.
• Understand technical issues in graphics, such as fitment, memory management etc. and be able to promote workable solutions to support designers and optimize the design process.
• Act as a brand creative ambassador for the Marketing team, representing the values and vision in all creative concepts and communications, both internally and externally.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or a related creative field.
• 8-10+ years’ experience in a creative leadership role with a portfolio that demonstrates exceptional creative and design skills.
• Previous experience or an interest in the iGaming industry.
• Highly proficient with the full Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
• Exceptional design skills: have a deep understanding of design principles and be able to create visually compelling and engaging design concepts – composition ability is a must.
• Strong project management skills be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously while ensuring that all design concepts are delivered on time.
• Experience in creating art assets for PC, Console, or Slot Machines games.