An exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer based at our Glasgow HQ is now available. This is a role that will ensure you are constantly learning & developing your commercial skills - an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to develop a career in the business world.
BettingJobs is a global leader in headhunting within the global digital Sports Betting & iGaming sectors. We help our clients recruit experienced staff worldwide, in over 90 countries to date. Established in 2003, our business continues to grow, and as we enter our 21st year of successful operation, we must make some essential hires to expand our team further and cope with demand.
Why work for us?
At BettingJobs, we pride ourselves on our company culture. We adopt an open and honest policy which allows individuals to develop both professionally and personally. Our culture retains a start-up feel, where we provide a supportive working environment whilst challenging colleagues to perform to the best of their ability.
As an Recruitment Resourcer at BettingJobs, your responsibilities will include:
• Arranging interviews and helping manage recruitment processes, ensuring a seamless experience for candidates
• Conducing high quality searches for qualified candidates for key positions
• Building strong relationships with candidates
• Sourcing candidates via job-boards, networking, referrals, advertising
• Regularly advertising roles both on our website & social media
• Degree educated
• Excellent communicator, both written & spoken
• Strong information retention capabilities
• Exceptional listener who utilises your own initiative
• Possess a strong work ethic
• Team player but can also work autonomously
• Ability to manage your own workload effectively & efficiently
• Additional language skills would be advantageous
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive base salary
• Hybrid working environment (2 days in office, 3 days working from home)
• Excellent career development prospects
• Apple MacBook & iPhone
• World class team incentives (Skiing in French Alps 2022)
• Regular social events
• Casual dress code
• Company healthcare scheme