An exciting opportunity for a Graduate iGaming Recruitment Consultant based at our Glasgow HQ is now available. This is a role that will ensure you are constantly learning & developing your commercial skills - an excellent opportunity for a Graduate who is keen to develop a career in the business world.
BettingJobs is a global leader in headhunting within the global digital Sports Betting & iGaming sectors. We help our clients recruit experienced staff worldwide, in over 90 countries to date. Established in 2003, our business continues to grow, and as we enter our 21st year of successful operation, we must make some essential hires to expand our team further and cope with demand.
Why work for us?
At BettingJobs, we pride ourselves on our company culture. We adopt an open and honest policy which allows individuals to develop both professionally and personally. Our culture retains a start-up feel, where we provide a supportive working environment whilst challenging colleagues to perform to the best of their ability.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at BettingJobs, your responsibilities will include:
• Work closely with a designated, experienced team member to support their daily activities
• Assist in searching for qualified candidates for key positions
• Arrange interviews and help manage recruitment processes for clients & candidates
• Build relationships with clients & candidates alike
• Grow & develop within the team, becoming more independent & a fully qualified 360 Consultant after 12 months
• Develop strong client management, sales & commercial skills
• Ability to attend conferences & events worldwide (London, Malta, Las Vegas, & Barcelona for example), once experienced & successful
• Exposure to those in the industry working globally & effectively communicating with individuals from across the globe
• Regularly advertising roles both on our website & social media
• Ultimately, you will be responsible for helping individuals secure a new role
• Degree educated
• Excellent communicator, both written & spoken
• Quick learner with strong information retention capabilities
• Motivation, drive, ambition & keenness to build your commercial skills
• Be a good listener who can utilise your own initiative
• Hunger to establish a career in the business world
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive base salary with uncapped commission. Realistic earnings of £28,000 in Year 1 and £40,000 + in Year 2
• Hybrid working environment (2 days in office, 3 days working from home).
• Excellent career development prospects
• Ability to travel worldwide (Miami, London, Las Vegas, & São Paulo for example)
• Apple MacBook & iPhone
• Genuine 6-figure earning potential
• World class team incentives (Skiing in French Alps 2022)
• Regular social events
• Casual dress code