BettingJobs is working with a leading iGaming company who are looking for a Product Manager Payments based remotely to join their growing team.
• Develop, iterate and execute a comprehensive product strategy aligned with the company's overall vision and goals, ensuring maximum value return.
• Accountability for crafting and maintaining the product roadmap, collaborating closely with Product Owners to align on team-level deliverables.
• Hold all relevant line management responsibilities for the Product Owner(s).
• Assess and prioritize all product features and technical enhancements based on customer needs, business objectives, and market trends.
• Work in close collaboration with the Business Analyst team to ensure optimal requirements quality.
• Work closely with stakeholders, including all relevant internal teams and customers, to gather input for informed decisions regarding product and technology backlogs.
• Utilize agile methodologies to contribute to the software development process. Collaborate closely with the Product Owner and provide ongoing guidance and support throughout the development lifecycle.
• Responsibility for ensuring backlogs for assigned product(s) are complete and accurate, at all times, as well as answering related question from the business stake holders.
• Conduct market research, and execute recurring competitor analysis. Leverage this knowledge to identify opportunities for product differentiation and innovation.
• Contribute to shared product management vision across the company by building consensus on process, ways of working and prioritisation.
• Communicate product updates, gather feedback, and manage expectations effectively.
• Contribute to defining and analysing metrics that inform the success of our products.
• Contribute to product documentation.
• Communicate product launches and coordinate with marketing and sales teams to develop product positioning, and communication plans.
Qualifications and skills
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
• Proven experience (5+ years) as a Product Manager in the software gambling industry, with a focus on end-to-end B2B product lifecycle management.
• Demonstrated success in developing and launching successful software products or features.
• Experience working in an agile development environment and using project management tools.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically while paying attention to details.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
• Strong analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data to drive decision-making.
• A passion for technology, user-centric design, and delivering exceptional user experiences.