BettingJobs are working with a sportsbook operator dominant in the African markets who are looking to add a Head of CRM to their Dubai office.
• You will be leading the department in the formulation of CRM strategies and programs/campaigns and ensures that they stay aligned with the business’s overall objectives.
• You will strategize, communicate, execute, test, and evaluate various CRM Projects.
• You will report progress of your CRM efforts to the high management and other departments.
• Assist in prioritizing projects to ensure business critical deadlines are always met as a priority.
• Work closely with internal company departments to ensure alignment on communication and events performed globally.
• Plan and ensure CRM campaigns’ consistency, attractiveness, cost efficiency and alignment across company’s goals.
• Undertake rigorous monitoring and evaluation of CRM campaigns and activities in order to measure ROI, prioritize resources, and enable continuous improvement in consumer acquisition and retention initiatives.
• Liaise frequently with the marketing, product, analytics, and copywriter teams to design marketing initiatives and test new innovative ideas to increase the number and value of customers.
• Ensure compliance with regulations and legislations applied in the iGaming industry.
• Conduct research on trends in the CRM field within the commercial sector and identifies emerging opportunities that the business could capitalize on and gain a competitive advantage in terms of consumer acquisition and retention in the market.
• Strong analytical skills, high proficiency in Excel and ability to track and report on CRM KPIs
• Drive to own and execute projects together with an ambitious team.
• Hands-on, proactive, and ready perform other tasks as assigned when needed.
• Minimum 3 years of CRM experience in the iGaming sectors working ideally in African markets.
• Understanding of customer relationship management theory and practice.
• Ability to use customer data to segment and personalise content and offers.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, highly organised and methodical, with excellent attention to details.
• Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done.
• Must be able to work under pressure in fast paced environment.
• Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing business requirements.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across Departments and remote offices.